Tuesday 10 January 2017

2017 - time to kick things off

I can’t believe I stopped writing this blog 2 and half years ago – right after finishing the Chicago Marathon. It’s not that I stopped running, it is that I got lazy and busy, but mainly lazy…



But, it’s a new year, and I am making some major changes in my life, which I will share in good time. 




So, because of this, I have decided that I will get back on the blogging and post weekly my musings – not just about running, but about life.


Here's to new beginnings and continued relationships, let’s kick off this year with some updates for the next 12 months: 

-a career change

- a renewed focus on things that make a difference

- registered for Around The Bay 30k and 2017 Ottawa Marathon 



- signed up for the complete 5 Peaks Ontario trail race series




Feel free to read along and share with me your thoughts comments, successes and struggles and together, as I chronicle what I hope will be an amazing year…


No comments:

Post a Comment